Starting business in Finland
Breaking through in a foreign market is far from easy. It takes time and money with no results guaranteed.
Foreign business contracts can be hazardous. Daily financial transactions, finding suitable premises and employing personnel can be a real challenge without knowing the national legislation and market.
Here is where 3x3 Solutions Ltd can help you. We are a private consultancy company that can provide you with many services when starting your first activities in Finland – or even before that.
We can help you to reduce the risks involved in getting a foothold in the Finnish market
by acting as your local representative to minimize costs and maximize efficiency by:
- Offering you a single point of contact in Finland
- Taking care of almost any business related tasks that need to be done personally and locally
- Assisting you in business translations, homepage updates and other sales materials - in Finnish or even in Chinese or in Hindi
- Taking care of minor purchases and tender the vendors
- Taking care of operative agreements on your behalf – office rent, electricity, phones, rental cars, etc
- Assisting you in applying for different kinds of permissions and licenses
- Taking care of all kinds of business event arrangements locally
- Performing preliminary market and feasibility studies - prices, competition, customers etc.
- Finding you the best local business partners to work with in any field – Law, ICT, Translations, Real Estate, Financial and Marketing
- Acting as your project manager in multi vendor projects
- Helping you to find new business connections in Finland via our extensive business network
- Finding your personnel an office space or even temporarily recruiting suitable personnel from the Finnish market according to your requirements
- Taking care of all the financial transactions via our bank account and providing a monthly statement
- Issuing you a monthly all inclusive invoice
If you are interested in the services our company has to offer, we would be delighted
to discuss your needs in more detail and send you an offer accordingly.